The latest report titled “2-Propanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Propanol.
|Process Included||2-Propanol Production From Propene via Indirect Hydration|
2-Propanol Production From Propene via Direct Hydration
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Propanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Propanol Production Process:
1. 2-Propanol Production From Propene via Indirect Hydration: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-propanol production from propene via indirect hydration. In this method, propene (usually low quality) gets reacted with sulphuric acid in order to create a sulphate esters mixture followed by another hydrolysis, consequently forming 2-Propanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-propanol-production-from-propene-via-indirect-hydration/requestsample
2. 2-Propanol Production From Propene via Direct Hydration: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-propanol production from propene via direct hydration. First, the hydration of propene takes place at high pressure using water and a catalyst yielding 2-propanol as a result.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-propanol-production-from-propene-via-direct-hydration/requestsample
2-Propanol (isopropyl alcohol or isopropanol) with the chemical formula C3H8O is a propyl alcohol isomer. It is a colourless, flammable liquid with a strong odour. It has many antibacterial properties and is soluble in water and other organic solvents, including methanol, ethanol, acetone, and chloroform.
The market for 2-Propanol is expanding due to its employment in the production of acetone and its derivatives. In addition, as a solvent, it is widely used for coatings and other industrial processes. In the automotive sector, it is used to help solubilise water in gas-drying fuel additives so it cannot split and freeze. In pharmaceutical applications, it is used to produce products such as hand sanitiser, rubbing alcohol, and disinfecting pads. Also, it finds use in a range of products like paint, thinner and remover, inks, fuels, dyes, cement, perfumes and deicers that further the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Propanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Propanol market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Propanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Propanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Propanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Propanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Propanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Propanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Propanol production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Propanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Propanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaldehyde
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA