Aka.ms/yourpc: How to Link a Phone to Windows PC using your Phone App?
Have you ever wondered about the benefits that you will get if you use an Android device? If you have not then allow me to tell you that there are many benefits of using an Android device. It can be very frustrating when you have to repeatedly transfer files and other content from one device to another such as your mobile phone to your Windows PC.
If you are also looking for a better alternative that will allow you to access the files that are present on your mobile phone from your Windows PC then this guide is going to be very interesting and helpful for you as we are going to tell you about a very amazing application that will allow you to do the same. There is a very wonderful application present that permits people to link their Android mobile phone to their Windows PC and here you are going to learn the entire process that you need to follow when you want to link your devices with the help of www aka ms your pc.
Is it doable to link your Android phone to your Windows PC?
Many things might seem unachievable to you but, let me tell you that it is completely possible to link your android mobile phone to your computer that has a Windows operating system. There is a mobile application present at www aka ms your pc that you can use when you want to pair these two devices so that you can access all the files of your mobile phone from your computer whenever you want to do the same.
Read more: Pinterest video Downloader
List of things Require to Link the Phone to Windows PC
Here, We provide the list of things which is required by the Phone App Function
- Running a PC or Computer with the installation of Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Require Strong Wifi Connection
- Require Running Android Devices with Android 7.0 versions or above.
If you want to get the best experience then always install the current versions o windows to link your Phone App just google the https://wifigenius.uk/
How can you pair your Mobile phone with your Windows PC?
To start the process the first thing that you need to do is to download the aka.ms/yourpc application on your computer. It is not very difficult to do the same as you just need to adhere to the commands mentioned here.
- First of all, Open your computer with the help of the Start button and then, access the Settings of your device.
- There, you need to choose the ‘Update Security’ option that is present in the Settings menu.
- Tap the ‘Check for update’ button after which you will receive all the updates from the Windows OS page.
- Complete the installation and you will receive a pop-up message that says ‘Link your Windows PC to your phone’.
Now that you have installed the application on your computer, you need to follow the instructions that we are providing here as these commands will help you in linking your mobile phone and computer to make your work easy.
- Press the Start button on your Windows PC after which you need to tap the Microsoft Store link.
- Once you have opened the application, you need to use the same Microsoft email account on the www.aka.ms.yourpc application that you have used on your mobile device.
- Now, open your mobile phone and access the same application from where you need to look for the computer that you want to pair.
- As soon as you locate the computer, you need to send a notification to confirm the pair.
- Once this is done, the linking of your mobile phone and Windows PC will be completed after which, it will be very easy for you to manage your mobile phone from your computer.
Note:- The Phone App does not allow to use of multiple Android profiles or school-related accounts.
You can now use your Android mobile phone to access your applications and photos and even reply to messages using your computer if you want to know about them then, we suggest that you refer to the general blogging website Allneedy as all the procedures are explained on the website in detail.
Also Read:- https://snapyourdreams.com/