Butanol Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled “Butanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butanol.
|Process Included||Butanol Production From Propylene and Syngas|
Butanol Production From Propene
Butanol Production From Ethanol via Guerbet Reaction
Butanol Production From Butyraldehyde
Butanol Production From Biomass.
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butanol Production Process:
1. Butanol Production From Propylene and Syngas: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Butanol production from propylene and syngas. In this process, Propylene and Syngas undergo oxo reaction to form n-butyraldehyde and iso-butyraldehyde in the presence of a catalyst. N-butyraldehyde undergoes hydrogenation to form butanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanol-production-from-propylene-and-syngas/requestsample
2. Butanol Production From Propene: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanol production from Propene. In this process, Propene is hydroformylated to form butanal, which then undergoes reduction to form butanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanol-production-from-propene-via-hydroformylation/requestsample
3. Butanol Production From Ethanol via Guerbet Reaction: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanol production from ethanol via Guerbet reaction. In this process, Ethanol forms a dimer to form butanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanol-production-from-ethanol-via-the-guerbet-reaction/requestsample
4. Butanol Production From Butyraldehyde: This report provides detailed economics of Butanol production from butyraldehyde. In this process, hydrogen reacts with butyraldehyde to form butanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanol-production-from-butyraldehyde-via-hydrogenation/requestsample
5. Butanol Production From Biomass: This study confers a detailed cost analysis of Butanol production from Biomass fermentation. In this process, biomass is fermented to form butanol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/butanol-production-from-biomass-via-fermentation/requestsample
Butanol is an organic compound comprising four carbon atoms in it. It is an alcohol with a molecular formula of C4H10O called Butyl Alcohol. It has a mild alcoholic odor in it and has no characteristic color. It is either formed by petrochemicals or biomass fermentation; for instance, Corn stoves undergo fermentation to form Butanol.
The butanol market is bullish for its use across a wide range of industrial applications. It is a potential biofuel, and considering the trend promoting ‘zero-carbon emissions’, its demand is going higher in the market. Butanol is also used as a phenomenal ingredient of paints and polishing materials, and the propeller of its market has majorly been the infrastructure and real estate industries. It is also used in lubricants and hence, finds its hold in demand eclectically.
Key Questions Answered in the Butanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Butanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butanol production?
- What is the time frame for Butanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene
- Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene-rubber
- Butanedioic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanedioic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA