Ethylene Glycol Production Cost Manufacturing Plant 2022: Project Report, Plant Cost, Business Plan, Raw Materials, Manufacturing Process, Industry Trends, Machinery Requirements
The latest report titled “Ethylene Glycol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethylene Glycol.
|Product Name||Ethylene Glycol|
|Process Included||Ethylene Glycol Production From the Hydrolysis of Ethylene Oxide.|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance ChargesFinancing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethylene Glycol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethylene Glycol Production Process:
- Ethylene Glycol Production From the Hydrolysis of Ethylene Oxide: This report shows the cost structure of ethylene glycol production from the hydrolysis of ethylene oxide. At first, the ethylene oxide (EO) is generated using oxygen or water and silver oxide catalyst via the oxidation of ethylene. Next, a coarse ethylene glycol combination is produced using EO hydrolysis with water under stress. Later, in order to recover and recycle the water, the water-glycol solution is supplied to evaporators. Lastly, using fractional distillation, the monoethylene glycol and triethylene glycol are separated in a vacuum to produce ethylene glycol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ethylene-glycol-production-from-the-hydrolysis-of-ethylene-oxide/requestsample
Ethylene glycol is a clear and colourless chemical composite. The structural formula of Ethylene glycol is (CH2OH)2, and its molecular weight is 62.07 g/mol. The ethylene glycol is created by the hydrolysis of ethylene oxide with water, which further constructs a blend of thick ethylene glycol. Ethylene glycol can absorb water easily, is odourless and has a very sweet taste.
The rising usage of ethylene glycol propels the Ethylene Glycol Market as an intermediate in several chemical reactions. A wide range of possible derivatives can be produced when Hydroxyl groups on glycols undergo the usual alcohol chemistry enabling ethylene glycol to act as an intermediate in numerous reactions, especially resin formation, further boosting its demand. In addition, the increasing demand for textile and PET resin products will expand the market’s growth. Also, Other uses of the product, including ethylene glycol as an antifreeze, runway de-icing fluids, a dewatering agent, coolant, hydrate inhibition, heat transfer agent, and precursor to polymers, will likely proliferate the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethylene Glycol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethylene Glycol market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethylene Glycol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethylene Glycol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ethylene Glycol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethylene Glycol production?
- What is the time frame for Ethylene Glycol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethylene Glycol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-oxide
- Ethylene Dichloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-dichloride
- Ethylene Brassylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-brassylate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA